UMP Green Technology Sdn. Bhd. was registered on April 2010. It is a spin-off technology based company originated from two technofund projects entitled ‘Recycling of Base oil from Spent Lubricants’ and ‘Ultrasonic Solvent Extraction of Oil from Spent Adsorbents’ headed by Prof Dato’ Dr. Rosli Bin Mohd Yunus. The spent oil recycling plant at Gebeng Industrial Park was built in the premise of Urban Environmental Industries Sdn. Bhd., who is the collaborator for this project while the ultrasonic solvent extraction plant at Pulau Indah Industrial Park was built together with another collaborator, Solution E & E Technology Sdn. Bhd. Both plants are designed to process up to 40 tons of wastes per day. The company focuses on activities related to recycling of waste into wealth. As a commercial arm of the university, the company is committed to excel in the business of technology based recycling, especially technology derived from the university, and to offer technical consultancies in the area of environmental and waste recycling.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering/Science (Computer/Multimedia) or equivalent.
- Diploma students in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer) are encouraged to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred language(s): English
- Willing to travel when required
- Willingness to travel outstation and overseas
- Duration for internships: 3 - 6 months
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills
- CGPA 2.75 - 4.00
- Monthly and outstation allowance will be provided
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- The overall scope of the company's business i.e. from incoming material, process, manufacturing, quality control to delivery
- Operations / Lab / Administration
- Machine maintenance
- Assist in CAD modeling.CAD drafting
- Product Testing and Analysis
- Workshop Improvement Activities
- Involved in data collection
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- Engineering work/ Consultant
- On-site supervising, testing and commissioning project works
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Interested candidates may write or email with your full resume to the following:
Mohd Najib Bin Razali
Head of Project Engineer
UMP Green Technology Sdn. Bhd.
Pejabat TNC (Penyelidikan dan Inovasi)
Anjung Utara, Universiti Malaysia Pahang,
Lebuhraya Tun Razak,
26300, Kuantan, Pahang.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your full resume before 15 October 2010. For further information, please log on into: